06 March 2007

Catching Up - 6 March 2007

Time flies when you're running around.

Saturday I trained at Camp Sawyer in San Mateo. It was so nice there. The day was sunny and warm, really picture perfect weather. I walked 4 miles, slower then I would have liked but it was still a good workout. A cute brown bunny scampered across the trail and I heard a frog croaking just off the trail but couldn't find it. I love nature, I feel so much more connected to the world.

After the walk I went out to breakfast at Hobbee's. Was embarrassed by having everyone at the table sing Happy Birthday to me and hung out and had a great time. The Team in Training people are so great!!

Donation Shout Outs!!!!!

Lori Treder - $25 and a Matching Gift Application!!!! Woot! Woot! Woot!
Georgia Urquidi - $50.00!!!!!
Edwin Bonilla - $25!!!!!

The above donations are from my co-workers at WaMu! Thank you so much for your support everyone. Go Team! Go TEAM! GO TEAM!!

Time to ask for more donations. Have you given yet?

Have a great day everyone. :-)

No comments: