20 February 2007

National Dark Chocolate Day!!

Good evening everyone!

I hope you had a fantastic National Dark Chocolate Day, spending it with good friends, eating good food and eating lots of delicious dark chocolate. If you don't know what National Dark Chocolate Day is send me an e-mail grasshopper28 at gmail.com and I'll tell ya. :-)

I got my FIRST DONATION TODAY!!! Props to my cousin Paul and his wife Tameka for being Silver level donators. Thanks a million Paul and Tameka. ((((BIG HUG))))

See, if you donate you get a shout-out on my blog, how cool is that?

If you managed to reach my blog without seeing my donation page here's a link to it:

My Team in Training Page


Please visit and make a donation. It's going to a great cause! Please add a comment to the blog. Don't be shy.

No comments: